Carbon Forestry 2024
Innovatek’s Carbon Forestry 2023 Conference SOLD OUT. In August 2023, over 330 industry leaders, corporate emitters and investors attended the event in Rotorua, New Zealand and virtually online. This annual event has become the place to meet and learn about what’s happening in this expanding investment class.
This event continues to grow in attendance especially when we look at how important forestry is in New Zealand’s response to climate change.
In 2023, the then Climate Change Minister, Hon James Shaw, reinforced the Government’s view that forestry and the ETS will continue to be vital components going forward. However, the decision to revisit the rules for forestry projects in the ETS created market uncertainty.
All eyes now look to how the new Government will respond.
Key Topics Covered
- What are the “dynamics” of New Zealand’s carbon forestry market?
- Who are the key players in driving demand?
- In what ways is the forestry industry increasing supply?
- What is the upcoming hurdle, and how should the sector address it?
- How will carbon forestry unfold in the long run?
Who will attend?
- Forest Managers
- Forest Investors
- Farm, Iwi and Land Managers
- Consulting Foresters
- Iwi Groups and Organisations
- Accountants and Investment Managers
- Legal and Financial Professionals
- Landowners and Farm Foresters
- Large Carbon Emitters
- University / Education and R&D Institutions
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
2023 was a tremendous success. We are now taking expressions of interest for sponsorship of the next Carbon Forestry event. Our events provide a fantastic opportunity for companies to maximise their exposure to the New Zealand carbon industry.
Innovatek has earned a well-deserved reputation over 25 years of providing both event sponsors and exhibitors with a unique independent platform for promoting their products and services to the industry in this region.
For further details about Carbon Forestry 2024, contact Gordon Thomson, (+64) 7 921 1384 or (+64) 27 275 8022, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rotorua, New Zealand
With its beautiful garden setting and located just minutes from the city centre, Distinction Rotorua Hotel is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a big day at the conference. After the event, this hotel is also a great base to enjoy the wealth of attractions and activities Rotorua has to offer. Free car parking is available at the venue, however, spaces are limited and hotel guests take priority.
Special accommodation rates will be available shortly
- The Conference Rate refers to your attendance in person at the Rotorua, New Zealand conference and exhibitions.
- Virtual Event registrations can be booked by delegates from outside of New Zealand. This will ensure that those unable to travel into either New Zealand to attend in person will be able to participate directly live online, or view the recorded presentations at a later date.
- All prices exclude GST (15%). For virtual online registrations from outside New Zealand, GST does not apply.
- For New Zealand transactions, including the virtual online event, a credit card processing fee of 2.9% will be charged.
- The For special rates, registrations and payment must be received ON or BEFORE the listed date above. All special discounts require payment at the time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- For those attending in Rotorua, the event registration payment covers morning and afternoon teas, lunch, refreshments, BBQ Networking Evening, workshops, a conference handbook and post-event access to presentation PPT’s (electronic download of PDF’s, for those presentations where presenter approval has been given).
- For Virtual Event registrations, your registration payment covers live access to all New Zealand conference presentations, post-event access to presentation PPT’s (electronic download of PDF’s, for those presentations where presenter approval has been given) and recorded presentations, for a limited time and where speaker approval has been given.
COVID-19 related information:
- The event organiser will work to ensure that all instructions provided by the New Zealand Government Health Authorities, relating to travel and the running of events because of COVID-19 are strictly adhered to.
- It is the responsibility of the sponsor, exhibitor or delegate, if intending to travel to attend the conference, to check on all updated health and Government guidelines for any specific entry requirements.
- If for any reason the venue is unable to be used because of COVID-19 restrictions that might have been imposed by Government, the event organiser may need to either reschedule the event or move the event online. Your registration will automatically transfer to the new dates and/or format. In this situation, no refunds will be given. If the event is not moved online or able to be rescheduled within 12 months of the original date, you will be entitled to a credit or a full refund.
For cancellations on or before Friday 19 July 2024, a 10% administration fee applies. Cancellations received after this date are non-refundable but are transferrable. Please allow 30 days for refunds to be processed. If you wish to transfer your registration to another individual from within your company, please provide us with at least 24 hours advance notice.